High Intensity Interval Training helps you get fit and lose body fat- fast. Your body keeps working long after your 30 minute workout has finished. According to the most recent 6 week Les Mills study, those who replaced 1 RPM class with 2 SPRINT classes experienced a 5.8% body fat decrease, and a 9.7% cardiovascular fitness and 11.9% leg strength increase. Turn up the heat on your workout with this low impact, high intensity option! Recommended for those with an established fitness base.
Here’s how to participate:
- Do the above class swap for 6 weeks straight, between 8/6-9/30
- Have a Fitness Specialist upstairs check + record your body fat percentage before you start your first cycling class of the challenge
- Have a Fitness Specialist check + record your body fat percentage at the end of your 6 weeks
- Sign in on the Challenge Check In Sheet at each SPRINT class you join
- All who complete the challenge will be entered to win a prize!