Enjoy your workout. Your kids are in good hands.
Kidz in Motion provides a safe and secure environment for your children. Parents can enjoy a workout and attend classes while knowing their children are with a professional staff dedicated to attentive and interactive care. Creativity and imagination are the focus of activities and projects. Every effort is made to focus on the abilities and preferences of each child resulting in a fun and fulfilling experience.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8am-1pm and 4pm-8pm
FAQ – Kidz In Motion
What qualifications do the childcare employees have?
- All employees working in our childcare department are Trustline and CPR/AED certified.
- We also require a background in child development or teaching experience.
What are the age requirements for childcare use?
- 6 months through 12 years.
What is the time limit for childcare use?
- Children 18 months and under may stay for up to 1.5 hours per day.
- Children older than 18 months may stay for 2 hours per day.
- Parent or legal guardian must always be on site.
What is the ratio of employees to children?
- The ratio is 1 employee to 3 children for those under 18 months of age.
- The ratio is 1 employee to 8 children for those over 18 months of age.
What do you offer for older children?
- We make an effort to engage each child by offering them games and activities, based on themes, that appeal to their intellectual curiosity and creativity. We have board games, cards, a Wii console with a number of different games, and age appropriate computer games.
- Electronics are limited to no more than 20 minutes.
- Children are also encouraged to learn new hands-on crafts and activities.
How much does it cost?
- We offer both a one day drop-in rate and monthly, unlimited use rates based on how many children sign up. *unlimited use applies to the number of days your child can come in per month. The length of time per visit/day rules still apply.
At what age can you become a member?
- You must be at least 13 years old to become a member.
- All persons ages 13-17 must be accompanied and closely supervised by the legal guardian at all times while in the Center.
- All children ages 6 months to 12 years must be placed in childcare while the parent is working out or attending an appointment.