The water is a great place to help with pain. Our program includes gentle movements in our heated pool for a safe, ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain. We focus on increasing flexibility and range of motion and helping to build stronger muscles and overall stamina so that you feel more like you. Classes are modified to meet each individual’s needs and are led by Arthritis Foundation certified instructors. For those seeking a more challenging workout, resistance equipment can be incorporated. Beginner swimmers are welcome.
Other program benefits include:
- Learn proper exercise techniques in the water to help relieve pain
- Build strength and increase overall fitness
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce risk of cardiac and vascular disease
- A supportive, motivating group environment
* see group fitness schedule for program times