Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Katie brings her 14 years in the wellness industry, as an individual and corporate wellness educator. Katie aims to assist clients to achieve their goals by focusing on gradual behavior and lifestyle changes. With Katie you will learn creative ways to explore your personal barriers to wellness and strategies to overcome them. Her approach is unique in the way that together you will create a personalized map toward achieving your wellness goals. Katie is truly passionate about wellness and helping her clients achieve their goals through education, motivation, and accountability. Katie supports individuals and organizations by creating innovative solutions to fit unique needs
- Adult Weight Management Certificate, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Corporate Wellness Program Manager, Chapman Institute
- Certified Corporate Wellness Program Coordinator, Chapman Institute
- Certified Corporate Culture Coach, Human Resources Institute
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Dietetic Internship at Wellness Workdays, Boston, MA.
- B.S. in Clinical Nutrition from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Fitness and Nutrition Education Specialist Certificate, Orange Coast College, CA.
- Integrated Functional Nutrition
- Adult Weight Management