Michele has spent the last 20 years leading and motivating her clients to lead healthy and fit lifestyles. She strives to create unique and innovative fitness programs for her clients, based on their individual needs and goals. She has managed fitness and wellness centers, while Personal Training and Group Fitness Instructing in Texas, Florida, Virginia, and California.
With an extensive background with working with various populations, ages 15-90, including clients with orthopedic or health challenges, she refuses to believe that a person should be held back from exercise and an enhanced quality of life, due to any health challenge or injury. Michele’s style of training can be described as fun, challenging, and engaging, yet, most importantly, safe and effective. Her philosophy: “By staving off monotony that is derived from repeating the same routines, my clients will enjoy the workouts, be excited to continue, and reap the reward of achieving results. She focuses on Functional Training; training people for “Life”. She strongly believes that a strong core and total body balance, sets a solid base for any movement performed on and off the fitness floor, and injury prevention.
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Trainer Certified
- TRX Group Suspension Certified
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) Group Fitness Instructor Certified
- YogaFit Certified
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science: Major in Health and Fitness Management; Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
- Creating fun, safe and effective fitness programs using Multi-Planes of movement to achieve overall body balance, strength and flexibility
- Proven ability to achieve client’s desired results
- Ability to customize and create exercise programs appropriate for any individual and use her knowledge of sound body mechanics to work around challenges to create best possible quality of life for her clients